Many of you probably know the book, 1000 Places to See Before you Die: A Traveller's Life List. It is based on the travel series of the same name and has encouraged legions of fans the world over to cross places off their list.

Apparently Google Earth has published a map marking them all out as well. So if you have Google Earth downloaded, check it out now. And if you don't, why don't you? Its freakin' awesome. Use it to spy on your neighbours, or dream of lounging in the Seychelles on the Indian Ocean....

Le sigh, I need a winter vacation right about now. Anyone care to call in sick for me?
2 comments:
I NEED to buy this book! :::calling Janine's boss re: her immediate LOA:::
Aww..thanks! Glad everybody loves the book.
I had a friend who went to Checheylles (or however the-heck you spell it!) He said it was AWESOME!!...military perk ;)
Post a Comment